Historically I carried a Fenix LD15 in my pocket and really, really liked it. Unfortunately I lost it after ~5 years of carrying it, which led to me searching for a replacement. Now that I’ve found one I’m happy with, I feel the need to share it as something I like. The Olight I3T EOS is a single AAA flashlight perfect for every day carry.
Things I Like
- Single AAA power source that has yet to need replacement
- Choice of either 5 or 180 lumens via tail switch
- Weighs 1.4 ounces, which makes it unnoticeable in my pocket
- It’s got a fairly unique pocket clip that accomodates clipping it on your pocket, as well as clipping it to the bill of a baseball cap
Things I Don’t Like
- The tail switch is kind of finicky until you figure out how to use it, and is still a little more sensitive than I’d like even after you figure out the proper way to use it
All in all, I recommend it for anyone looking for a single AAA EDC flashlight. It’s available at Amazon and is currently priced at $19.99, which is a damn good price really.